Saturday, September 24, 2011

15 Year Anniversary Collection: Another Urban Decay Inspired Look




The second look from my Urban Decay Look Book series. A series of looks inspired by the face charts on the Urban Decay website while using affordable products for budgets of all price ranges. This look is called 15 Year Collection, a funky look that is great for parties that come up last minute and an excuse to try and play with some colour :)

Items Used To Recreate This Look:
Revlon Colour Stay Cool Foundation Powder
Urban Decay Primer (Any one will do, even homemade)
Annabelle Palette Containing Light Blue Eye Shadow
Hot Topic Eye Shadow in White With Shimmer
Nyx Eyeliner in Black
Avon Super Shock Mascara in Black
Hard Candy Baked Blush in Honeymoon
MSC Lip Balm in Strawberry Fields
Revlon Colour Burst Lip Gloss in Hot Pink Rose

So there are the products that I used, feel free to switch up the colours to how you like it. If you liked the look please give it a thumbs up, if you love it then be sure to subscribe and I will see you in my next video :)

If you like my tutorials, reviews, hauls and all the jazz then be sure to follow me on Twitter and Blogspot for updates and written reviews and all the other stuff I can't put in my videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xTheTeaPartyHostessx
http://simplyaskalice.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment