Monday, September 26, 2011

Urban Bride: Urban Decay Inspired Look




Here is the last look before the finale! Urban Bride is the last look before the finale 15 Year Anniversary Birthday Bash Look! This look can be changed up for any occasion with a splash of shimemer. Here comes the Urban Bride :)

Items Used To Create This Look:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Pink/Peachy Shimmer Eye Shadow from WetNWild
Light Brown Shimmer Colour from 120 Palette
Hot Topic Eye Shadow in Aurora Borealis
ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black
NYX Eyeliner in Black
Avon Super Shock Mascara
Light Pink and Light Peach Blushes
Hard Candy Blush in Honeymoon
Revlon Lipstick in Petal (Natural Pink Tone)

So there are the products that I used, feel free to switch up the colours to how you like it. If you liked the look please give it a thumbs up, if you love it then be sure to subscribe and I will see you in my next video :)

If you like my tutorials, reviews, hauls and all the jazz then be sure to follow me on Twitter and Blogspot for updates and written reviews and all the other stuff I can't put in my videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xTheTeaPartyHostessx
http://simplyaskalice.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment