Monday, September 19, 2011

Upcoming Blogs and Looks

Sorry I haven't posted anything for the last few days, I've been sick with a cold. Which is why I haven't been doing any videos or anything. So, I figured I would take the time to update on what will be coming up ASAP on my blog. So, here I go.

I was peeking around the Urban Decay website since I got my 15 Year Anniversary Palette in the mail today and wanted to check out some look possibilities. So, I got this idea of doing a Urban Decay series of there looks using more affordable items because not everyone can afford em and still like the looks. (Review on the Palette is a planned video)

So anyway, I hope on starting the videos tomorrow. I've been in bed trying to get over this darn cold to get back to my videos. Which I hope you guys will like, and yeahhhh. I guess that's all I have to report today.

Stay Beautiful Inside and Out <3

No comments:

Post a Comment