Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Palette Review



Okay, so to start off I was super excited when I finally got this in the mail. My fiance got it for me as a gift and shipped it to me, he knows how much I wanted it and given the circumstances I didn't have the funds to afford it. So how sweet is that? Anyhow, what I liked about this palette right away is that is has one row of natural colours  (Midnight Rodeo, Midnight 15, Vanilla, Flow, and Chase) I LOVE Midnight 15 for a highlighter in the corner of my eye.

So to continue on, when I saw this I literally squealed inside. I mean, I have never seen an item before and KNEW I had to have it. Especially for my first high end item. For those that know me, I shop makeup on a budget at the moment which can lead to awesome finds. However, when I saw this I knew it had to be mine. And I suppose my fiance knew that too.

Also, I heard that there were a lot of complaints about the packaging. I honestly do not see why. The metallic cover with the UD in a gem setting in the middle, the framing of the lid almost like vines. I mean, yeah chances are its prone to getting dirty. But the packaging doesn't determine the product itself and how it works. So to whoever sent it back, I think its there loss. Now on the inside where the product rests, the packing is similar to the lid except for the difference that instead of being metallic silver it is metallic purple. Which is LOVE.

ANYWAY, as mentioned this is my first urban decay product and let me put it to you this way..... HUZZAHHHHHH!!!!! This palette has amazing colour pay off, you don't need that much product at all. The colour range is awesome for those who like that natural appeal and good for those who like to play with a little colour. I did swatch a few colours but the images seemed to have disappeared, I think I deleted them by accident. But they are as they are represented on the packaging on the page where it shows the colours and the info.

So overall I think this product deserves a 10/10 & 6 out of 5 Gold Stars. Its more then I dreamed it would be, even with all the harsh reviews I wanted it to see for myself and it was WELL WORTH THE WAIT. So if you have the opportunity to pick this bad boy up, DO IT! I promise you will not be disappointed. 

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY URBAN DECAY!!!!!


Here are a few other pictures for you :)

Picture of the Product Itself :)
Picture of the Info That Comes with Packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment