Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Girl with Many Faces




Growing up I wasn't really into makeup for myself but I always enjoyed putting it on other people. Since graduating high school I've grown to LOVE makeup and have decided to go into makeup artistry. So, I opened a youtube account to learn and teach myself some new techniques while practicing and recording makeup tutorials. Down below I will include some pictures of my favourite looks and keep tuned for my next post which will include a video link and pics.

My Youtube Account:
http://www.youtube.com/user/xTheTeaPartyHostessx

2 comments:

  1. I came across your blog! You sound interesting! Don't mind if I follow (: can't wait to see makeup looks! I'm a makeup fanatic myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomeness, feel free to follow and spread the word :)

    ReplyDelete