Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pretty Little Liars Inspired Tutorial for Aria Montgomery / Lucy Hale




Cause two can keep a secret... If one of them is dead....

I won't lie, Aria is my absolute favorite. I dont really know what it is, but I feel like we are similar in many ways. And I'm not just talking about the whole writing thing. Having to juggle family drama, being two people. Constantly coming up with ways to outstretch myself to help others. While always having my head over looking my shoulder. I'd say that's hollywood, but I'm in Canada. Lol.



Here is the first look of my Pretty Little Liars Series, this look is for Aria Montgomery. A girl who use to rock pink highlights and ripped tights.

So here is a simple champange brownie look, that was inspired by her makeup from the show. I hope you enjoy the video and will leave feedback.

Items Used in This Look:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
28 Colour Neutral Palette from BH Cosmetics
NYX Eyeliner in Black
ELF Pen Liner in Black
Avon Super Shock Mascara in Black
Blush Palette from BH Cosmetics, Any Pink or Coral Colour Will Work
Victoria Jackson Berry Coloured Lipgloss
MSC Lip Balm in Strawberry Fields

So be sure to stay close by to take a peek for the other looks which should be soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment