Thursday, September 22, 2011

Neutral with Pop!


Here is the first look of my Urban Decay Look Book series. These looks are inspired by the face charts on there website. However, there is a twist. I will be recreating these looks with affordable products leading up to the 15 Year Anniversary Look in which I will be using the Urban Decay Palette.

Items Used For This Look:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (Any Primer Will Do)
Elf Compact (Creamy Beige and Light Brown)
Annabelle Palette (The Matte Brown Used For Definition)
Hot Topic Shimmer White Eyeshadow for Highlighter
Hot Topic Eyeliners in Teal and Light Blue
Hot Topic Eyeshadow in Teal
Avon Super Shock Mascara in Black
BH Cosmetic Blush Palette (Mix of Light Peach and Light Pink)
Revlon Colour Burst in Hot Pink Rose

So there are the products that I used, feel free to switch up the colours to how you like it. If you liked the look please give it a thumbs up, if you love it then be sure to subscribe and I will see you in my next video :)

No comments:

Post a Comment