Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Neutrogena Skincare Review


Products Being Reviewed Are:
Oil Free Moisture for Sensitive Skin and Fresh Foaming Cleanser

So about a week ago I got the moisturizer first because I couldn't find mine. Which originally was the St.Ives Fresh Face. But since I started using this I swear I will never go back to that. As soon as I started using the moisturizer my skin improved so much. It helped with the extreme dryness and even the harsh redness my skin has. It absorbs in really fast into my skin and doesn't leave it feeling greasy at all. I honestly wish I had a before and after picture because this stuff rocks. 

For the fresh foaming cleanser, its basically the same. I started it a week after, because I didn't have a cleanser and because the moisturizer worked so well I figured I would try another Neutrogena product. I love the feeling it gives as you use it, it makes your skin tingle without it burning. Which is a feeling I've had much experience with with my prior cleansers. My skin being as sensitive as is, it LOVES products like these. 

I haven't found any downsides to either of these products with, but as mentioned I've only been using them for   about two weeks. If I find any I will be sure to add them to this post. 

I have never felt my skin smile before and now it does, everyday :)

P.S,
I know the controversy about Neutrogena being cruelty free or not. As far as I know, they are. Its there partner company of Johnson&Johnson that is not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment