Monday, September 12, 2011

Pretty Little Liars Inspired Tutorial for Hanna Marin / Ashley Benson


Cause two can keep a secret... If one of them is dead....

Here is the first look of my Pretty Little Liars Series, this look is for Hanna Marin. The girl who use to be called Hefty Hanna, and has transformed into one of the IT girls in Rosewood. 

So here is a simple goldie/coppery look, that was inspired by her makeup from the show. I hope you enjoy the video and will leave feedback. 

Items Used in This Look:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Colour Icon Eyeshadow Palette in 'Walking on Egg Shells'  from WetNWild Cosmetics
NYX Eyeliner in Black
Blush Palette from BH Cosmetics, Any Pink or Coral Colour Will Work
Revlon Lipstick in Petal
MSC Lipgloss in Pink Ladies

*All items were purchased by myself. You don't need these specific items to recreate this look. Use what ya got is my saying. So I hope you will try it out and let me know how it works out for you. I'd love to see some video responses. And stick around for my next look which should be Aria Montgomery, which will be posted on Wednesday. The other two looks will be put up next week.*

So, stick around :)










No comments:

Post a Comment